IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTON IN MLUST.COM YOU CAN CANCEL IT BY CLICKING HERE
YOU CAN ALSO CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION BY SENDING 'STOP' TO SHORTCODE 88889 OR SEND AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company Abingerdale Limited (onwards “The COMPANY”) with legal address on 6th Floor, 94 Wigmore Street, London W1U 3RF (United kingdom), with VAT GB-919414025, is the owner of the present WAP PORTAL (onwards, the “PORTAL”) which offers adult content and services subject to the present TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1) Acceptance. - The mere access to the PORTAL and downloads files using the services offered in this PORTAL asserts the PORTAL User condition and implies the acceptance, fully and without reserve and as regards the TERMS AND CONDITIONS included in the present legal disclaimer.
THE COMPANY reserves the capacity to modify at any moment the clauses of the present legal disclaimer, as well as configuration and any other content or service included in the PORTAL. The mere access to the PORTAL andor visualization, and downloading files using the services offered in this PORTAL, will equally consider the acceptance of any modifications brought in. For this reason, THE COMPANY recommends consulting the present document every time to access THE PORTAL as well as previous modifications.
2) Economic conditions. - The access to contents and services within the PORTAL are paid, and the USER is subject to specific economic conditions offered by the telecommunications operator that provides the mobile telephony service which, consequently, the USER acknowledges and agrees on the occasion of each access to the PORTAL, as well as the visualization and download of content herein provided.
3) Industrial and intellectual Property. - All contents included in the PORTAL such as texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons and images, as well as web design, source code, trademarks and the domain, are industrial and intellectual property of THE COMPANY as well as third parties companies if applicable, from which THE SOCIETY holds sufficient and necessary exploitation rights to offer the contents within the PORTAL. It is thereby, strictly forbidden to use any element included in the present PORTAL without the express and written consent from THE COMPANY. In this way, the USER commits not to violate industrial and intellectual property rights belonging both to THE SOCIETy and third party companies.
4) Responsibility Restriction. - THE COMPANY reserves the right to suspend access to the PORTAL, as well the provision of any or all content offered through the present PORTAL at any moment without previous notice due to several including the following: technical issues, security purposes, control, maintenance or any other reason.
Consequently, THE COMPANY does not guarantee the reliability, availability, and continuity of its PORTAL, as well as the content offered within, therefore access to the said PORTAL and its content on behalf of the User is at his/her own risk.
Likewise, THE COMPANY will not be held accountable for temporary service suspension, delays, errors, malfunctioning, or any other inconvenient originally caused by external factors that go beyond the control of THE COMPANY and/or owing to malicious or negligent user conduct and/or caused by a Force Majeure event.
THE COMPANY will not be held accountable for any damages that may be caused on USER´s PCs by computer viruses or any other damage as a consequence of the usage, spreading or distribution of the PORTAL content. Nevertheless, THE COMPANY states that it has adopted all the necessary measures -within its possibilities and technological equipment- to guarantee the proper use of the present website avoiding the existence and transfer of viruses and other harmful threats to the Users.
Finally, THE COMPANY does not take responsibility for the actions the user performs with PORTAL content that can violate any type of rule, -national or international- as well as industrial or intellectual rights of property or any other third party rights
5) Link policy. THE COMPANY does not guarantee nor take any type of responsibility for damages suffered due to third party content access thorough any connection, links or external links. The purpose of the links appearing in the PORTAL is exclusively to provide the User other sources of information and internet services. These third parties contents are provided by themselves, therefore THE COMPANY cannot control the neither the legitimacy of said content, nor the quality of the services offered.
6) Privacy. - To access, visualize and download files from the services provided in the PORTAL, the User does not have to perform any type of registration nor provide any personal data.
7) Notifications. - The present website has been developed at all moments in accordance to bona fide principles on behalf of THE COMPANY. Nevertheless, in case any third party (i) consider that their industrial or intellectual rights of property have been violated; (ii) wish to notify any matter or incidence or the COMPANY, they may do so through e-mail sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
8) LApplicable law and jurisdiction.- All litigious matters or interpretative issues with the present website are subject to Spanish legislation, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts related to the website, Courts from the capital city of Madrid, unless a different jurisdiction is established by means of an imperative regulation